Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blessed

When I started this blog I promised myself I would use it. But as you can see, I haven't been very good at that...I have a blog elsewhere that I write on nearly everyday, so keeping up with this one seems too daunting of a task. I AM going to try harder though.

With all that said, guess who is now the proud Mama of a 1 year old??? That would be me. :) I am so blessed by this little man.




Every single day he makes me want to do better. Be better. Learn more. Strive harder. He is my inspiration. My sunshine on a cloudy day. I know, I know... sounds so cliche... but it's so true. Words cannot describe how blessed I am to call him mine and how thankful I am to the Lord for him.


Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment